Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Career Day Is Coming!

We're going to have our Career Day in the morning of April 16 this year. I will send a schedule for you to follow as soon as I have all the presenters lined up.

In Classroom Guidance I am talking to K-2 classes about the many different jobs that exist in our community and country. We are also talking about the universal character traits a person needs to develop to be successful in a job.

I will be sending an email asking 3-5 teachers to let me visit your classroom for about 20 minutes before April 16 to prepare your students for what will be happening that day. Please respond as soon as you can.

As usual I will be asking Specialists to help that day. I will be contacting you individually about that in the next few days.

I'm still trying to fill all the spaces we have for presenters, so If you know someone who relates well to children let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment